Let's Talk About DEATH, Baby πŸŽΉπŸŽΌπŸ”«πŸ”ͺπŸ’Š⚰️

HEY!

My name is Addy Mims, and I am currently a junior at Baylor! I am studying social work and I'm particularly interested in criminal justice reform. I am an avid reader and I love to spend my evenings reading the news, watching TED talks on space, politics, or social activism, and I love to listen to podcasts (my current binge is My Favorite Murder-- I'm not sponsored!!!)
















My intention for this blog is to study and reflect on structural violence and spread what I learn in a creative and interesting way. The reader can expect me to touch on economics, politics, social issues, Portions of this blog are intended for a school assignment based on my reading and interpretation of Debating the Death Penalty, and the ethicality of our justice system. Because of the nature of my assignment, I named my blog "Let's Talk About DEATH, Baby" (a fun play off the classic song!) However, I don't plan on limiting my blog to just discussion on the death penalty, though that is something I am quite fascinated by and is an area that I hope to explore more.


Comments